Friday, August 27, 2010

RIA Esther

I've been woefully absent. My real life has gotten out of control and I haven't had much time to write, but this needs to be said and shared.
16 year old Esther was an amazing nerdfighter and fueled the Harry Potter Alliance. She was brilliant, inspiring, and, I truly believe, the reason why there is a little less suck in this world.
She may be gone, but we will never forget her. Let her life change yours. I know you're all incredibly busy, but for once, just take a minute and stand there.
DFTBA guys. And you too, Esther. You're just behind that veil, and you're always in our hearts and our memories.

3 comments:

Bidisha said...

Esther was truly amazing.

The world's gonna miss her. RiP <3

Katie Ashley said...

I didn't know Esther, but I am moved to tears by her video, her courage, and her vulnerability. Cancer is horrible disease--it took both my parents in their early 50's, but dammit, it shouldn't be allowed to take kids and teenagers. It's just not right.

Will be thinking of her family and keeping them in my prayers.

Bidisha said...

WHERE HAVE YOU DISAPPEARED?