Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Because I succumb easily to peer pressure

I must talk about the swine. If you go to college, it's everywhere; the actual sickness as well as the paranoia over it. I don't expect to get swine or to die from it and I'd love to walk across campus without hearing it mentioned or walk into a bathroom without signs decorating the walls advising you to stay home if you feel sick, as if college students can't figure that out.
On the upside, the absentee policy is no longer in use because they'd rather you miss class than come in and leave your snotty germs all over the desk.
On the downside, it's November in Boston which means the sun is down by 4:30 and it's 30 degrees out so there really is a lot of sickness going around and not a lot of politeness over the matter.
My advice, if you're sick don't come to class. If you can't miss class, cough into your hand, not the back of my neck. Thank you guy sitting behind me.

On a happier note, do you guys listen to music while you write? What about while you edit? I have to listen to music while I write but I need silence while I edit or I get too wrapped up in the emotions while I reread. How about you?

1 comment:

College Research Papers said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.