Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Roadtrip Wednesday

So I haven't done one of these in forever, mainly because school has been overwhelming. But since MA got flooded, yes flooded as in we couldn't leave the town - that's what you get for living right on the river - I haven't had school. Yayy. So, over on Roadtrip Wednesday, they asked what you'd do with monetary success.
One, travel, obviously.
Then, get Andy McMahon to play a personal show for me. That would be the lead of Jack's Mannequin and Something Corporate and probably the most inspirational leukemia story ever. Oh, and he's adorable.







Then I'd get an insanely expensive Pnina Tornai wedding dress and Tiffany & Co. engagment ring, yes for myself.
Then, only because Karla brought it up, I'd pay these boys to take off their clothes. Because I'm shallow.

















Yes, that's a chicken he's holding. The chicken is optional.















And then, the rest goes to Doctor's Without Borders. Really. If you haven't checked it out or donated, please please please go there now!!
So, now you know what I'd do. What about you?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

IDK...I think I'd make the chicken a requirment while Jared was dancing and losing clothes...what? I'm not weird...really

Glenna said...

But the chicken just completes it!

Tahereh said...

uhhhh. i definitely did NOT follow your link because of promises about the possibility of clothed and or unclothed personages that may or may not possibly or probably appear (or NOT appear) on your blog.

that's not why i'm here.

i'm here because you've got a great blog!!

hehe

great post.

thanks for the giggles :D

Kate Hart said...

Strippers and charity. You've got your priorities straight. ;)

Annie McElfresh said...

*Fans Self* Oh those supernatural boys...so damn hawt! Rawrrrr!!! LOL